Results show that French Canadians have reached a certain maturity level in using internet, primarily in terms of search habits.
- French Canadians are very active web searchers. Close to 65% use search engines from 2 to 10 times a day.
- A wide majority of respondents (85%) feel satisfied with the primary results from search requests. Only 1,6% were unsatisfied, while 8,8% were very unsatisfied from the results.
- More than 48,9%, use 2 keywords when searching and close to 31% use 3 keywords. Only 9,5% use one specific keyword and close to 11% type in 4 keywords.
- More than 40% sometimes use advanced search functions and 9% very often.
- 40,2% of French Canadian search users were neutral about the relevance of sponsored links. Only, 17,4% find them relevant or very relevant. 32,3% of surveyed searchers find sponsored links irrelevant.
You found these results relevant and representative ? Tell us what you think.
If you are interested in getting expert search engine marketing services for your website or e-store simply drop me an email email@example.com or call at 514.787.1769